LEXIVON 1/2-Inch Impact Socket Adapter, 1/2" Female x 3/4" Male Increaser | Chrome-Molybdenum alloy steel = Fully Impact Rated (LX-401)
SAVE YOUR MONEY: tired of spending a small fortune on flimsy impact tool accessories? Our adapters are made from robust Chrome Molybdenum that will pass the test of time.
What Makes The LEXIVON LX-401 Adapter Special?
• Rustproof Construction – prevent rust and corrosion with the smart Manganese Phosphate coating.
• Spring-Loaded Detent Ball System – securely and firmly fit your drive sockets to your power tool.
• Laser-Etched Sizes – easily identify the different sizes and save your precious time while working.
• Quick-Fit Design - connect with Retaining Ring anvil quickly and seamlessly, thanks to our Hog-Ring friendly construction.
• Impact Grade Design – use our universal adapters with all your cordless drills or impact guns.
Top Reasons To Choose Our Impact Increaser:
• Save Time: take all the fuss out of your auto repair tasks thanks to our Quick- Fit design and Spring-Loaded Detent Ball System.
• You Need Dependable Tools: Manganese Phosphate coating protects against rust and corrosion. Our Chrome-Molybdenum alloy steel makes it fully impact rated.
• Perfect For Professionals: use your Cr-Mo steel adapters for heavy-duty truck & trailer work.