Bike Torque Wrench 1/4-Inch Dr. 15-Piece Kit | 72-Tooth Gear, Dual-Direction Click Type 2~26 Nm (17.7~230.1 in-lb) | Portable Maintenance Kit for Road & Mountain Bikes (LX-191)
fix first paragraph.
Looking for a reliable, durable and easy-to-use bike tool? Look no further than LEXIVON's 72-Tooth Gear, Dual-Direction Bike Torque Wrench.
This bike multitool is constructed from Chrome-Molybdenum alloy steel for added durability, and features a reinforced, hardened and heat-treated ratchet head. The quick-release button mechanism allows for a secure fit as well as rapid socket swaps, making it easy to take on even the most challenging repairs.
As a company policy, we believe in our customer’s unmatched satisfaction with our products & services.
Therefore each Torque wrench undergoes multiple tests, far beyond the standard, Including durability & 3 different sets of calibration tests resulting in a personal calibration chart signed by the testing mechanic & carrying a trackable serial number.
- Range - Nm: 2~26
- Range - In-Lb: 17.7 ~ 230.1
- Increment: 0.2 Nm (1.8 In-Ln)
- Accuracy - CW: +/- 4%
- Accuracy - CCW: +/- 6%
- Ratchet: 72 Tooth Gear
- Rotating Handle: Aluminum Alloy
- Wrench Length: 8.7 Inch / 22 cm
- Finish: Electro-Black
- Standard: ASME B107.300, DIN-ISO-6789
- Zippered Protective Case
- Operator's manual with torque conversion chart
- Calibration certificate with unique traceable serial number
- 1 x 1/4-Inch Dr. Mini Torque Wrench
- 1 x 1/4-Inch Dr. Extension Bar, 3-Inch long
- 1 x Bit Adapter, 1/4-Inch Square Dr. to 1/4-Inch HEX
- 12 x Bit Socket:
HEX - H2, H2.5, H3, H4, H5, H6, H8, H10
TORX - T10, T20, T25, T30
Invest in a bike torque wrench that will stand up to even the most demanding repairs.